Cornerstone Nashville is a diverse community of people committed to attracting, winning, developing and empowering people around the world to celebrate the life-changing presence of Jesus Christ in their lives.
Here at Cornerstone, Your Family is Our Family, Everyone is Welcome, We Grow Together, We Serve our City, and We Have Fun! Whether you are unsure about church, or you’re looking for a new church home, we are here for you and we provide something for everyone. Experience everything we are about by visiting us on Sundays at 8:30AM or 10:30AM.
We’d love to see you at Cornerstone this week!
The ministries of Cornerstone Nashville are designed to attract those searching for meaning and purpose in their lives, introducing them to the saving power of Jesus Christ, providing a path to living victoriously through Him, and empowering them for service and leadership in their church, community and nation.
We are a community of Christian believers based on scriptural principles including:
“…upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” – Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
“Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” – Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)
We exist to:
1. Our overall goal is to share the love of Jesus to the world — (John 3:16)
2. Communicate God’s Word through our words and lives – Evangelism (Acts 1:8, II Peter 3:9, Matthew 24:14)
3. Celebrate God’s presence as we gather together and as we go out into the world – Worship (Matthew 4:10, John 4:23-24, Psalm 122:1)
4. Assimilate God’s family with service to others – Ministry (Galatians 6:10, Acts 2:42, Romans 12:3-8)
5. Educate God’s people through teaching and example – Discipleship (Hebrews 6:1, Ephesians 4:11-13, II Peter 3:18)
6. Demonstrate God’s love by regularly gathering together – Fellowship (II Corinthians 8:4, Galatians 2:9, I John 1:7)
Cornerstone began in 1983, and has grown for nearly 40 years. From multiple building renovations, amazing events, and more, Cornerstone Nashville is committed to its’ enduring purpose: Love God and Love People.