During this time, we will be providing you with everything your kids experience during one of our church services in case you are watching from home, so your kids can still get to experience a little bit of church!
Watch and engage with your kids as a family with this video experience! Print out the activity if you can, and be sure to check out the Parent Guide in order to connect what your kids learn into their everyday lives!
All curriculum below is for the weekend of MAY 24
- Managing Fear & Anxiety: Helping your family manage their fear anxiety (Preschool & Elementary)
- Parents Blog: Tips and discussion boards for parents
- Parent Cue Online: Ideas for fun curriculum activities
- Pinterest: At home crafts and activities that we recommend
- Spotify: Music and worship that we use each week during Cornerstone Kids services
- RightNow Media: Safe videos and games for parents and children
- Parent Cue App: Helps every parent do something each week to help move their child toward a deeper faith and a better future.