1410 Stop Thirty RD
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Service times - WATCH US ONLINE AT 8:30AM OR 10:30AM AT CSNLIVE.ORG
Adult Worship Service - we will not currently meet onsite for March 22, 2020
Wednesday, 7PM (Coffee & Fellowship at 6:30PM)
Students Worship Service
Kids Worship Service
- Children can be checked in 30 minutes prior to each service.
Life Groups are a place to meet people, experience comminuity, and grow spiritually. Groups consist of 6-12 people who meet once a week around a common interest or stage of life. Childcare is available for life groups on Sundays at 9AM.
The Book of Ephesians | Jerry & Sharon Fentress | Sundays at 8:45AM
- Let’s strengthen our faith, discover the purpose of the church, and encourage one another as we study the book of Ephesians together.
Defining Moments | Kevin Taylor | Sundays at 9AM
- We will be walking through What To Do When You Come Face-to-Face With the Truth by Andy Stanley on Right Now Media.
Keeping On | Rusty Salyer | Sundays at 9am
- PrimeLife (50+ or a grandparent) -- We will be studying the life of Jesus as told from the book of Luke. We will be using the book Jesus, 'The One & Only' by Beth Moore.
Life More Abundantly | Rusty Salyer | Thursdays at 10am
- We will be reading through 1 & 2 Samuel and the book David, Seeking A Heart Like His by Beth Moore. Join us as we study the journey from Shepherd to King.
Matt Wharton | Students Director
Cornerstone Students is a ministry geared for Middle School and High School students in 6th-12th grades. Student services are on Wednesdays at 7PM. Students will experience powerful student-led worship and relevant teaching that coincides with what is going on in today’s culture in each service. We also gather every Sunday morning at 9AM prior to joining the 10AM adult worship service.
Cornerstone Students always has something going on! Year after year, we see God do amazing things in our students’ lives at camp. Not only do we have an impact on our community in the Nashville area by participating in our church wide community events, but we are also able to serve through missions, both foreign and domestically. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John & Latraysa Duplex | Kids Directors
Cornerstone Kids is for children ages six weeks through fifth grade. We understand that church for children must be fun and attractive, filled with appropriate games and activities. Secondly, it must be fast-paced and engaging, so their attention can be captured. Lastly, the message must be filled with the truth of God’s Word, which transforms and edifies. Contact us via email at email@example.com.