Loving God. Loving People.
Cornerstone Nashville is a diverse community of people committed to attracting, winning, developing and empowering people around the world to celebrate the life-changing presence of Jesus Christ in their lives.
We fulfill our mission through 4 major areas: Preaching, Teaching, Worship and through our Life Groups.
Philosophy of Ministry
The ministries of Cornerstone Nashville are designed to attract those searching for meaning and purpose in their lives, introducing them to the saving power of Jesus Christ, providing a path to living victoriously through Him, and empowering them for service and leadership in their church, community and nation.
We are a community of Christian believers based on scriptural principles including:
“…upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” – Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
“Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” – Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)
We exist to:
1. Our overall goal is to share the love of Jesus to the world — (John 3:16)
2. Communicate God’s Word through our words and lives – Evangelism (Acts 1:8, II Peter 3:9, Matthew 24:14)
3. Celebrate God’s presence as we gather together and as we go out into the world – Worship (Matthew 4:10, John 4:23-24, Psalm 122:1)
4. Assimilate God’s family with service to others – Ministry (Galatians 6:10, Acts 2:42, Romans 12:3-8)
5. Educate God’s people through teaching and example - Discipleship (Hebrews 6:1, Ephesians 4:11-13, II Peter 3:18)
6. Demonstrate God’s love by regularly gathering together – Fellowship (II Corinthians 8:4, Galatians 2:9, I John 1:7)