Loving God, Loving People
Cornerstone Church consists of a highly committed and disciplined congregation which exists to attract, win, develop, and empower people to celebrate Christ as lives are changed.
The ministries of Cornerstone Church are designed to attract the lost, win them to the saving power of Jesus Christ, develop them to live victorious christian lives, and empower them for leadership as we all celebrate Jesus Christ.
Philosophy of Ministry
We are a Purpose-Driven Church
“…upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” – Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
“Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” – Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)
We exist to:
1. Communicate God’s Word – Evangelism (Acts 1:8, II Peter 3:9, Matthew 24:14)
2. Celebrate God’s Presence – Worship (Matthew 4:10, John 4:23-24, Psalm 122:1)
3. Assimilate God’s Family – Ministry (Galatians 6:10, Acts 2:42, Romans 12:3-8)
4. Educate God’s People – Discipleship (Hebrews 6:1, Ephesians 4:11-13, II Peter 3:18)
5. Demonstrate God’s Love – Fellowship (II Corinthians 8:4, Galatians 2:9, I John 1:7)
To develop effective lives for God’s Glory. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
1. To attract and win people to Christ.
2. To develop them to Christ-like maturity.
3. To empower them for meaningful ministry.
1. The Purposes of God.
2. The People of God.
3. The Programs of the Church.
4. The Property of the Church.
Learn more about the 16 Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God